New Application to Become an Old School Fighter #15 from sha

• You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User shan735

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 16

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I'd like to join because i find that OSF are friendly and very good at Crysis -.-'

Being an OSF Member is good enough for me :)

p.s - if u want me to i'll download xfire later and i'll also download teamspeak on my computer later today, i'm on the laptop.

• probably very soon youll be able to, download/join THE osf teamspeak server and talk to someone with an SA tag, theyll help ye out and fill u in

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• thts gonna be a problem =/

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• go to radio shack or walmart or somthin and get a cheap mic, u treat it well like not throwing it against the wall *cough* evil *cough* and itll be fine cheap headsets can go for like 15 or 20 $, maybe cheaper