Crysis Wars REVIVAL

• as the tittle says there is a way of playing crysis wars with gamespy, the nice thing is that its really really easy to play it, you just have to download the patch (from a link that is avaible in discord), and create a new gamespy account ( once you're inside the game), after that you'll be able to see the server list and to create servers just like before.

it would be awesome to play with and against you guys again to have some fun playing the game that we all love!!

this is the discord were we chill and play crysis https://discord.gg/RBmvztP

the download link is pinned in the discord

and this is my steam s1dious_18

• I would love to play Crysi... wait didn't we ban you?

it's been so many years that i can't even recall that lol.....

i already talked with Evil and i expressed my self that all i want is to play my favorite game and when i press TAB to see some =OSF= tags hehe

i sent an application in the bf3 platoon that you made, please accept me so i can spread the word that our favorite game is playable again.

have a good one

• it's been so many years that i can't even recall that lol.....

i already talked with Evil and i expressed my self that all i want is to play my favorite game and when i press TAB to see some =OSF= tags hehe

i sent an application in the bf3 platoon that you made, please accept me so i can spread the word that our favorite game is playable again.

have a good one

Yeah it'd be nice to play Crysis again, but its going to be hard to get anyone to actually join.

I'll join the discord to see whats up, but honestly i hate that pile of crap application and almost never run it. I also doubt anyone fires up battlelog anymore and the MAV platoon is full (last I checked)!!

Be safe Sidious, stay away from that butthash.

enhanced-buzz-28756-1442419933-13.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto