Adding zombies [ And other stuff ]

• Hey!
    I am not quite sure how to make the form of the topic so I guess I will just write it down.

As you could see on the title, adding zombies will give a huge bonus to the exile server. You might ask, why am I saying this ? Well, the reason is that now that Frankie https://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p started making arma 3 dayz exile videos, the requrest amount for exile server have grown bigger.
    A lots of players will search by Dayz keyword and or Exile, so it's time to make the community even bigger. That was one argument...

Even though they are hell of a lot buggy and can piss you off quite easily if you lose your loot and equippement. BUT it gives a nice feeling to build and to survive, because at the moment fighting vs players is fun and exciting... but there is still an emptyness that could be easily filled with zombies ;)

Well, for the zombies thats it I guess, I hope you will think about it.
    I don't know if I should make another topic or not but I will make my other suggestion here.
    I don't know how hard it is but putting more stuff in-game would be nice (mainly vehicles but guns would be nice too :) )

Anyway, thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english :)
    -Toto

• In order to add zombies, players would need to download extra files to join the server because exile does not have zombies by default. Once we gain more players, the plan for our server is to create an environment that supports unrestricted PvP. icomrade has plans to add armed vehicles to the server, but we'll be adding them one at a time to see how they effect balance of the game as they're essentially all free on our server. I believe the ghost hawk will be the first new addition. I'd like to see strider HMG's as well but I suspect we'll need to remove the thermal camera from them.

Thanks for playing and let us know what other suggestions you have.

• Thanks for the suggestions! I'm not against the Zombies suggestion but since this server is currently PvP focused I don't think that there's room for zombies on it. Of course, that's not to say that if the server takes off then there can't be another server with a PvP as well as PvE influence. For now the focus is on 1 server at a time, and since we are mainly a PvP focused group and those servers typically have the largest player base that's what we will focus on for now.

Mods in addition to exile, for now, are out of the picture. However, if you'd like to see specific vehicles present in the base install of ArmA 3 then please suggest them here. Also, feel free to suggest any features or customization you see on other servers or the exile forums - note: this still exclude additional mods such as RHS, MAS, etc.