Posts by totoka221

Hey!
    I am not quite sure how to make the form of the topic so I guess I will just write it down.

As you could see on the title, adding zombies will give a huge bonus to the exile server. You might ask, why am I saying this ? Well, the reason is that now that Frankie https://www.youtube.com/user/FRANKIEonPCin1080p started making arma 3 dayz exile videos, the requrest amount for exile server have grown bigger.
    A lots of players will search by Dayz keyword and or Exile, so it's time to make the community even bigger. That was one argument...

Even though they are hell of a lot buggy and can piss you off quite easily if you lose your loot and equippement. BUT it gives a nice feeling to build and to survive, because at the moment fighting vs players is fun and exciting... but there is still an emptyness that could be easily filled with zombies ;)

Well, for the zombies thats it I guess, I hope you will think about it.
    I don't know if I should make another topic or not but I will make my other suggestion here.
    I don't know how hard it is but putting more stuff in-game would be nice (mainly vehicles but guns would be nice too :) )

Anyway, thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english :)
    -Toto