• Just wanted to get on here and let the clan know I'm leaving Old School Fighters. I haven't been playing dayz and I'm burnt out on it. Got to much going on in life at the moment so I figured I would do this now and not later.

Thanks to Holydiver, Evil, Chachi, Shibby, Slacker, and anyone else I forgot for all the help and fun since jan. this year. Hope you guys have fun and keep doing what you're doing. Please remove me from the spread sheet.

I'm to busy to get on here and another reason I'm leaving is Spec Ops. He is rude, disrespectful, always angry(for a pot head), and just plain hateful. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you're shit Spec Ops.

Take care Osf and be safe.

Vook

• Lots of us have put gaming to the side while we tend to other obligations, and OSF has been right where we left it after we return. There's no need to quit just because you have other things that you're busy with. Although, I understand if you feel chased out by spec ops. Though he isn't a part of OSF, its a shame you can't work work out a way to get along with him.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• Vook don't be a pussy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• have fun, i quite often stop playing for long periods of time. osf is not a bunch of girls (well most of us, holy) you have to keep in touch with all the time. but do what you gotta do man, ive left for LONG periods of time, and just figure out what new game everyone is sucking in and get playing again.