Disappearance of tents on 21/03

• Hi there, so myself and a couple of friends have been playing quite a bit on the FR16 server and i just wanted to report that every tent we had in the game vanished last night, not entirely sure what time but they were there just before the server restart if that helps. We had 5 tents in total, what was in them doesn't matter as much to us but it would be nice to know if we can continue putting down tents again, a truck we had also vanished but the chances are high that someone found it. Thanks for Taking the time to read this and i hope you can figure out if something went wrong.

• A bad server restart is probably what happened, not sure if you did but never keep your vehicles near your tents! I've known players to take the vehicles and run over the tents destroying them.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• yeah the vehicle was stored away from the tents and the tents were broken up all over the place, but thanks for the info on the bad restarts. Also i just checked and everything appears to have returned. Thanks again for the comments, ill keep these things in mind in the future.