Ban appeal FR 16

• Hi everyone!
    I have concerns for a ban. Indeed, with 3 friends we often play on the FR16.
    We have our camp and everything. Unfortunately, yesterday we came across a group of three players. We have extended their ambush in the rules.

When we left to searth to corpse, one of them with two objects not on the server. A G36C SD camo and 4 C4 charge.
    I've took it, but when I put the SD G36C in the car I was kick.
    So when I reconnected I wanted removed the weapon, but I had no way to exit the vehicle.
    I would also add that after killing the 3 guys, another guy got teleported us killed one of our friend, and we just had time to disconnect.
    So I left it. Today I want to come online and I got a message:

Admin ban: AddWeaponCargo violation.

I am banned from the server that I play for several weeks.
    My name in the game: Xenoth

I have wanted to know if there was a solution because I do not cheat.
    Thank you!
    (Sorry I used a translator I mess a little English!)

• Yes I have seen you often in the server and never really seen you as a suspicious player, the matter will be looked into and the ban as long as what you say can be backed up from the logs should be lifted soon.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Thank you for your reply. Indeed.
    We often play it and I find it a shame not to have permission to go overboard because of the fact that I pick up a weapon without realizing: (Knowing that we like on this server is never dead fishy!

• *Snip* after talking it over with another admin that sympathized with you guys, I will once again unban you. He made a point that you said that you only had 4 pipebombs, you placed down about 10 all along the map.

Edit: Yeah enjoy that global that should come in a couple days. FYI you are on the BEC ban list, every server that fetches it will have you banned until your global.