Ban appeal FR 16

• Good day, I am writing now a modest plea and kindly ask you to unban me on your server.

To start with, I must admit that I did use hack tool. But before you will jump straight to any judgment, I ask you to hear what I have to say about it.

First of all, you should understand that I am no cheater as a player, nor as a person. I may see some rules unfair and impossible to follow, but If I do so I usually say it out loud, not break it quietly in shadows. But I am quiet a passionate man, so sometimes I can do something purely on a wave of emotions, without thinking it over beforehand. That was the case this time.

The thing is - I was playing with my friend for some time, and we were trying to put together enough parts to repair an ATV. When we succeeded in it ( after quiet some time, I must say) my friend went afk for some time and my job was simple - to hide vehicle in some isolated place nearby. Well we all now how easy is to flip over this ride. I understood that there is a chance that I will catch a bump on the road and loose the vehicle completely, but I was ok with - I got sloppy, it's my fault. But when I was flipped in the air and came tumbling down on the ground and somehow appeared lying with a broken leg near ATV that was lying near me on its side, I was furious. I really seemed unfair to me - there was nothing , just a straight road and now something I spent hours repairing is now lying almost broken without a chance to get it back on road. That's when I downloaded that hack tool to flip back my ride and repair it. I really am sorry for what I did. And though I understand that I was rightfully banned I beg you to give me a chance to set it all right. I can promise you that I will not use any cheat from now on, and will control my emotions, so similar thing will never happen.

nickname - sviat

With sincere apologies, Sviatoslav.

• Sorry, you're going to need a new cd key to play in OSF again.

You could have tried googling it first.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).