Posts by Sviat

Good day, I am writing now a modest plea and kindly ask you to unban me on your server.

To start with, I must admit that I did use hack tool. But before you will jump straight to any judgment, I ask you to hear what I have to say about it.

First of all, you should understand that I am no cheater as a player, nor as a person. I may see some rules unfair and impossible to follow, but If I do so I usually say it out loud, not break it quietly in shadows. But I am quiet a passionate man, so sometimes I can do something purely on a wave of emotions, without thinking it over beforehand. That was the case this time.

The thing is - I was playing with my friend for some time, and we were trying to put together enough parts to repair an ATV. When we succeeded in it ( after quiet some time, I must say) my friend went afk for some time and my job was simple - to hide vehicle in some isolated place nearby. Well we all now how easy is to flip over this ride. I understood that there is a chance that I will catch a bump on the road and loose the vehicle completely, but I was ok with - I got sloppy, it's my fault. But when I was flipped in the air and came tumbling down on the ground and somehow appeared lying with a broken leg near ATV that was lying near me on its side, I was furious. I really seemed unfair to me - there was nothing , just a straight road and now something I spent hours repairing is now lying almost broken without a chance to get it back on road. That's when I downloaded that hack tool to flip back my ride and repair it. I really am sorry for what I did. And though I understand that I was rightfully banned I beg you to give me a chance to set it all right. I can promise you that I will not use any cheat from now on, and will control my emotions, so similar thing will never happen.

nickname - sviat

With sincere apologies, Sviatoslav.