Just got banned without reason from Dayz FR16

• Hey guys, firstly I apologize for my english, i'm french.

Today was my first play on your dayZ server, and after a couple of hours my internet connection just goes away and when I've tried to reconnect on the server the screen "waiting for character to create" was sooooo long so I've decided to press escape and quit the game to retry after a computer rebooting (was time for him, nothing to do with dayz :) ) but when i've pressed escape the game tell me I was banned for a reason with damage inside (sorry bad memorie..) and obviously I can't connect on the server anymore since..

Can you do something for me, please ? :D

Thanks to reading me !

• Looks to me like you were setting the damage of a player named Mojitooo to 1 (killing him most likely if kicks were not in place).

From setdamage.log 04.01.2013 16:00:07: Diminou (IP:PORT) GUID- #1 1.000000 712:4 Survivor1_DZ

From selectplayer.log 04.01.2013 15:54:25: Mojitooo (IP:PORT) GUID - #0 712:4 Survivor1_DZ 1646991088 [DEBUG POSITION]

Notice the object ID of both his player and the player you set the damage of is the same. Also notice the time stamps, and that he had not respawned in 6 minutes, so his player's ID is still the same. Looks like your SOL on this one, closed.