You server almsot caused me to have a heart attack.

• Just now there were at least 3 people, not including myself, on top of the sniper hill in Elektro. I was planning on doing some target practice on some bambis from the middle of the field north, behind a hay bale, but I heard shots from another sniper to my left (East).
    I decided to go and take him out, and quickly flanked to the top of the hill. I accidentally clicked once and fired off a DMR to the floor, which sent someone flying for the trees. I don't know if I saw that person again. Using my peripheral vision, I found out where the sniper was and went directly behind him. He had an AS50 and a bandit skin. I was peeping from behind a tree and then suddenly I randomly lost him when I looked away for a second. I decided to run down the East side where I found two more bandits running along. They were speaking French and, surprisingly, although they saw me, they did not shoot at me. I heard another AS50 shot ring out so I headed southwest where I heard M9SD shots and another AS50 shot. At this point I ran away, and I'm hoping to go and flank again right now ^^
    Love peripheral vision, even if it does sometimes send my heart racing when there's actually a pig or a bunny.