• I noticed on the shoutbox teabag was asking for some donation funds to be forwarded to him for hosting servers. Where do donations go? If not to server hosters. Who is in control of the donations? There needs to be some clarity on the use of the donations and some transparency as to accumulation of funds and where they are being used.

• Since donations have stopped going to Tanktop and begun going to the new OSF PayPal account created in March, we've accumulated $152.46 USD. The only payment we've had to make since transferring off of Tanktop's hosting is for the oldschoolfighters.com domain name but I paid for that myself so no withdrawals have been made from the new account yet. We're lucky we have Teabag because DayZ server hosting is very expensive and I've made sure to let him know to let us know how much help he needs to cover server hosting costs. Hopefully Teabag can tell us about how much it is costing per month for his services and then we will know if our donations are enough.

• Teabag says that the server on which our server runs would cost a regular person 60 british pounds per month, so over the last nine months we've accumulated enough in donations to rent a server for about one and a half months :lol:. However, our DayZ server and other OSF related services are not the only thing the server is used for and out of the goodness of Teabag's heart, he will accept what little amount we are able to offer. Seeing as how donations have never been required and rarely asked for since OSF started, I think the generosity of our members and supporters is actually very high. If you take into consideration the demography of the group, our donations total is especially impressive considering how many of us are students, unemployed, or both.

Any payments made from the OSF PayPal account will always be announced beforehand, as it is with your permission that the donation balance be used. Our first withdrawal will be to Teabag for his gracious server hosting support.