• Hi guys, its been a good laugh at times and I think the day z has great potential but the hackers have killed my interest. I have no problem running around an empty server killing zombies and being killed by the digital bastards at times. Its been nice to make some new friends from accross the pond and a little closer. I can even handle the hackers when the server is full - cos they are sad and I like the challenge of surviving. But when there are only two on the server thats just bad - not only that but the tent bug and people getting hacked equipment mean what is the point - its taken all the fun out of it. I hope they sort it for the standalone or at least do a better job. Enyway guys it was nice meeting you all i have had a laugh with most of you and you are always welcome on comms with us if you ever fancey a bit of limey bashing :) good luck guys I may catch you again when it goes standalone.

Sharpie

• Cya sharpie, I too have mostly lost interest in DayZ, as a mod that is. The hackers are what kill it for me, not the tent glitches or illegal weapons (without hackers they wouldn't be here anyway). Anyway, I hope we all have better luck in the standalone with ridiculous shit like this.

P.s. I have no idea why the server has been empty for the last couple days.

• I kinda lost interest in playing on a regular basis quite a few weeks ago now, I just hope they can make the standalone a success.

It was nice to talk to you Sharpie and do not be a stranger.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics