Shed a tear with me..

• I feel like an enormouse weight has been set on my balls. There once was a time when a man could put on his chain, bottoms up his regalia, and unleash hell so palatial that even the devil would become jealous. That was the time of crysis wars. Known in every part of the world, there was no place my head didnt feel at home. As the battlefields became barren and the battlions became bloody a new terror was silently headed on a one-way path towards mesa. Bull Crap 3 was being strategically placed at every childs local shopmart store. Storms of this bullcrap had been thoughtlessly purchased for 60 bucks a portion. I soon found myself fighting a new enemy. one that would show the true meaning of mindlessness, especially after the one and a half month "updates". The creaters had echoed the words "Think of it as an excercise for students fresh out of college" into the worlds of mythical god like nanosuit wearing soldiers. My scar steady, my lasor pinpointing, my grenades swangin', I have found my target. B.F. 3!!! :twisted:

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES