New Application to Become an Old School Fighter #11 from Poi

• You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Pointer

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 32

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I will join the OSF-Clan, because i play every day in Mesa with the Ex-CoP`s. I hate Hackers and i play fair everytime.

But the only problem for me is, my english.

I understand more than i speak.

Pointer

• Hehe I dont know why but every time I hear "Pointer"...I think of this bit from Team America.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• As we all know, Pointer is known as Mr. Hide-cloaked-in-corners and so numerous members were annoyed. I could understand if we decide against it but I already told him why he is not liked that much and he promised to change.
    So the cloaking thing speaks against it but on the other hand, Pointer was never breaking our rules. I cannot remember him being in the penalty box at all.

We need more opinions on this one I guess?

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• welll we all hated Sniper777 with a burnign passion but hes made a determined mission to reverse his noobish ways and hes made excellent progress, i think pointer can do that as well and i know i wouldnt say no to a determined applicant to join OSF :)

and is it just me, or does Kim Jong Il in Team America sound really fuckin similar to Cartman...

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Pointer, I'll agree that you follow the rules and do your best not to act like a jerk, so that more than outweighs your sometimes "noobish" tactics :lol:

It's fine by me if you want to put OSF in your name, as long as you know enough English to join us on TeamSpeak when you play.

does Kim Jong Il in Team America sound really fuckin similar to Cartman...

Well, it's either Matt or Trey.

• Yes Pointer jump on board

1 thing though, when your team mate is getting shot, help him no matter what
    dont sit by watchin him die just for you to get your oppertunity to strike

See ya soon

Wardy

• Yeah, I was talking to Pointer in-game, but it was too difficult to converse while helis were rocketing me, so I told him to come here if he had anymore questions. I told him that his thread was in our forum and we all agreed that it'd be ok if he joined. He seemed to understand. I told him to just type a message in here letting us know that he still wants to join.

I explained that he'll need to download TS and be able to speak English well enough to be of value to the rest of the team. I think he may have changed his mind because of this.

Pointer, if you're out there, let us know what's going on. :wink: