New App to Become an Old School Fighter #79 from Aldo

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Aldo

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response:

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Enter the name of the OSF member who has invited you to make an application:

Response: =OSF=Teabag

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 19

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Boston,MA

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I hang around the teamspeak alot more now and I plan to have alot of fun with everyone in this clan.Also I enjoy peoples humor when we playing games like crysis makes me laugh and then die laughing when i get shot in face :)

iefIgS.png when im frustrated i punch a baby

• Thank you everyone especially the people in the past i have put through some of my shit from before,I did not intend it to be that way but I was just very very immature,cant believe it took this long to realize it but i guess i was full of myself.

Even though i believe i have changed over maybe a year period since when i first joined the clan,and i guess il just continue acting my normal self because i frankly would have killed a man if he acted the same way i acted before so thank you everyone for the comments and votes,and for putting up with me in the past.

I did not ask to re-apply to clan because i just wanted to be in it but joining AxG after i got kicked was only out of i guess stress and i regret it because most of the people there act like complete idiots and If you are axg and reading this frankly i dont give a shit the only people i respect in axg is Verrator 100% and Pointguard at times we fight but we are alright. Almost everyone else such as Hillbilly Grjiun are douchebags.

I dont mean this to offend anyone but this is my perspective of that clan and i just dont intent it on the main moderators V & P but i think they should give a bit more evaluation on people that get to join clans.So all in all if you dont mind AxG fine this thread is not for you just my own personal ideas on them with couple of others who would agree,and if you dont know what AxG is well then you dont have to worry about that then :)

• I guess its a yes for me, the main thing between me and you drake was the shooting in the back. If you can stop that than I would have no problem with having another teamate. Just be sure not to fuck around on servers like you guys were doing today. I mean it is fine but when the matha fuckin' minds join you should be willing to throw yourself into danger for people like me.

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES

• Hey buddy i like having you as teammate and thank you for the vote, I understand everyone not just u was caught up on back then. But like i said i havent shot anyone in back acted douchy or anything i dont really try i guess i just got more mature robo and yesterday i shot u in back like once because it was like 12pm and i couldt see very well cause of the whiskey.

But tell me any comments if i did anything i just wana know cause if im still being like before i dont deserve to be in osf so please be truthfull i dont mind the comments one bit.

• Well thanks for the honesty but i never killed anyone intentionally and i barely had around team-kills like 4-5,even though accidents happend i was also teamkilled but i dont mind since its an honest mistake.Plus Evil ive been drinking since i was little doesnt affect me all too much exept for bit of disorientation considering i had like 6 shots of whiskey with no water or food so,,,,all i can say is accident.

And about that picture... yeah. Cum rag decided that my naked Asian avatar was inappropriate so he put up this one as my avatar, i kinda like it and you should too just accept it hes the perfect preteen dream of sexy no hair on your balls singer.