New App to Become an Old School Fighter #79 from Aldo

• felix if you cant take a joke every once and a while then get off this thread please i dont need your vote if your going to be this serious.Enjoy life because im only 19 felix im not a 40 year old man im not going to change for the likes of you or anyone,as it seems i have matured but a comment like that every once in a while doesnt mean anything.

iefIgS.png when im frustrated i punch a baby

• felix if you cant take a joke every once and a while then get off this thread please i dont need your vote if your going to be this serious.Enjoy life because im only 19 felix im not a 40 year old man im not going to change for the likes of you or anyone,as it seems i have matured but a comment like that every once in a while doesnt mean anything.

Are you digging yourself back into the hole now?

• alright man but if he judges me based on one comments then i might as well just not bother with replies if he doesnt like comment il remove it,not like i intended to offend him.

• Thats Justin Bieber the singing featus in your avatar? I thought it was you :lol:

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• I'm holding back because of last night's game, where you were running into my grenades and fire in speed mode just so you could strength punch people. It's not against the server rules but the basic and most obvious rule of a clan is at least decent teamwork, and you were doing exactly the opposite. I'm not saying it's definitely a no but if I see you doing that again, you're definitely getting a no from me. Apart from that I think you're fine but I feel that not everyone here is ok with the idea of you coming back so that's another reason for me to wait before I give a definite vote.

• hehe sorry bout that yeh i know icomrade told me about that also.I dont usually do that but i was just bored and i hadnt played all day so i was not warmed up at all aim wise..So we will just see next game LC

• I dont usually do that but i was just bored

I did here that before many times from G, every time he was bored, he was running in speed and punching people in the Proto. He was a very good example for you and I do understand now why you left the Clan in same time with him. :)

08294431446939330594.png

Edited once, last by ROginia (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Lets try to base our votes less off of gameplay and more off of attitude. While in-game behavior is important, I think it is ultimately the content of Aldo's character that counts...and in his defense, he was apologetic for playing in a way that is so annoying to most of us (i.e. punching and speeding around like a bitch).

• Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

:) Ok, you have a YES from me, get back in if you get all the votes, make sure you don't do the same mistake again and dont forget your answer above.

Votes:

1. Teabag - Yes
    2. Ryan - Yes
    3. icomrade - Yes
    4. BlackHawk -Yes
    5. Wardy - Yes
    6. IamSuperNoob - Yes
    7. robocop - Yes
    8. ktyson - Yes
    9. ROginia - Yes

1. Felix - No

08294431446939330594.png

Edited once, last by ROginia (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Well thank you the least is all i could say,right now im currently in greece so when i come back il be shure to get on and talk to you guys but i probably will be very nooby,but i wont speed noob or set bad example for osf if or when i get on.

• You guys have been very nice to me and i hope i haven't disappointed any of u the period of time i was in teamspeak or in game for the most part.I haven't been on much due only to school and work but we will see how that goes so again thank you for being patient in everything and for giving this vote a consideration,i know i spoke with many of you of what you will expect from me and that's exactly what you'll get.On the other note having trouble uploading picture to computer so when i get that also fixed im shure you guys will like the pictures they are very beatifull.

• come on guys he deserves a second chance, like you see he changed himself.And i can see (i hope you too) he really wants to become an member again. well you cant do anything wrong, if you vote for him.

• When I was very first accepted into osf I hung out with you the most because you seemed to like to have fun and my skill level was no were's what it is today. I also had worse internet and computer back then. I have seen you play alot since then and I have to say you are improving alot skill wise and maturity wise. So I would be perfectly fine if you were a teamate. You should be able to get one more vote so dont get all antsy if it doesnt happen in the very next min. ;)

NO HACKS BEEYATCHES