Amsterdam server's clay limit.

• Hey guys I have found it quite annoying this week me and wardy got a game going on the amsterdam server 2 nights in a row which is great however when in my loadouts I have 2 clays i can only actually lay 1 as this seems to be the clay limit set for that server.

So i was hoping you could kindly think about changing the clay limit back to 3 or 4 as 1 is not anywhere near reasonable when me and wardy are doing 2v3/4 because as soon as one of us dies were fucked!

Cheers Ryan

• Hey guys I have found it quite annoying this week me and wardy got a game going on the amsterdam server 2 nights in a row which is great however when in my loadouts I have 2 clays i can only actually lay 1 as this seems to be the clay limit set for that server.

So i was hoping you could kindly think about changing the clay limit back to 3 or 4 as 1 is not anywhere near reasonable when me and wardy are doing 2v3/4 because as soon as one of us dies were fucked!

Cheers Ryan

Ah sorry man this was me, but you know it swings in roundabouts as soon as you increase the clay limit and start using them to defend your positions or take bunkers then so can the opposition!! Myself i prefer not to use clays these days although i remember good times with unlimited clays when me and you would clay the shit out of war factories and proto :D

I,ll be back tomorrow and then i,ll put it back to 4 if nobody else already has. I feel anymore than 4 these days is to much as server population is to low, unless you or others have a strong desire for more.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• No problems mate would be nice to have 1 for everyone except osf members have unlimted if thats possible xD
    4 is great mate to be honest i wont use 4 i'll only really use 2 or 3 but i am sure i will find time for number 4 :)

I like to playmore with claymore :D

Hows Germany?
    I thought you guys were going for like 3 weeks?!