bann and kick tryton

• on cobra servers and bfg when want join its kicking me all the time when i trying get in again its bann me (no reason) Any ideas whats that? :cry:

signature1oc.jpg

• on cobra servers and bfg when want join its kicking me all the time when i trying get in again its bann me (no reason) Any ideas whats that? :cry:

i'll ask the Cobra boys what the problem is, they banned me once I politely told them I do not cheat, they then made me a VIP member :D

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Tryton it would seem that Cobra and BFG have had problems with players crashing their servers from Poland so they took the action of banning all ip's from this area, unfortunatly this does not help you and it looks like they are unable to unban you without allowing these other players free to play cheat and crash servers :(

I do not really understand the in and outs of it but from what i hear is Polish players have dynamic ip's so they had to ban all to be sure they have no problems.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• That's really not fair for Tryton...I hope they've at least blocked the hacker.

i dont care to much about that coz its only on cobra and bfg i usually play only on =OSF=
    idk why but lot of polish and Russian guy hacking in evry game and
    i know in Crysis hacker is Demon which have hack with antikick and antibann and its invisible for PB
    from Poland i trust only A.M.F.A Songo nobody more

signature1oc.jpg

Edited once, last by tryton (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).