Battlefield 3: Screenshots, Videos and More

• for anyone of our assault squad if you have time have a look at this which I think is quiet informative although I do not agree on everything this guy is saying.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Thanks Rip, that was really informative. I watched the whole thing.

However, if you don't want to learn how to use all those guns, you can just do this:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11879"

Thanks Rip, that was really informative. I watched the whole thing.

However, if you don't want to learn how to use all those guns, you can just do this:

My ADHD would not allow me to absorb that video yours on the other rocked think i,m going to have to try support out a bit more.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11879"

Thanks Rip, that was really informative. I watched the whole thing.

(if you cannot see it since it is locked use ProxTube)

lol funny video. In fact this is why I have such a terrible overall accuracy

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

Edited once, last by Ripley (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

blackhawk u like glitch mob right?

yes i like glitch mob :D
    ty for sharing that awesome montage with me!

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).