• I haven't found any topic explaining this yet, so here it is. I went in game to create a new profile and realized that some of you might not know about the hud colours. It's just a way to get a more pleasant game hud, the way you like but it doesn't affect gameplay at all so don't expect miracles...I got this first from the old MyCrysis forums but now they're gone, here are the instructions for anyone interested:

1-Go to your Documents/My Games/Crysis Wars/Profiles and open the attributes file with the notepad.
    2-Take a look at these lines:
    Attr name="Option.hud_colorLine" value="6422528"/
    Attr name="Option.hud_colorOver" value="12124160"/
    Attr name="Option.hud_colorText" value="16777215"/
    These are the colour lines, where the text is the text colour, over is the one that shows up when you put your mouse over one of the menu buttons, or the highlight colour and the colorline bit is everything else, including your crosshair.

3-Open an image program such as photoshop (don't know if it's possible on paint) and get the colour HEX code you like. Copy it and paste it into this converter: http://www.easycalculation.com/hex-converter.php
    Then take the DECIMAL value and paste it into the value lines on the attributes document, as in "16777215".

This may sound a bit confusing so if you're interested but can't understand it at all, then I can either post step by step pictures or you can ask me to do it for you, your choice. Here's how mine is at the moment:

crysiswr20100626165439.jpg

On a side note, this is completely legal and it's been seen by crytek admins on old forums, I think it was even a stickied thread so it's fine to play anywhere you want.
    If you don't have the lines I posted here on your attributes file, then go in game and change the hud colour to any of the preset ones, then come back to the desktop and they will be there this time.