• i follow your rules to put it in this post.

I only ask here wat reason you have (from the beginnig) against me?

always when you play you comment me, and now on 16.00 cet you ban me from server.

Please reason !!!

I dont wanne play at this server when im not wanted, but you have to explain to me.

( if you call me a cheater , then prove ) ..

• I play this game for 3 years now.
    Your map awareness is way above average. You do not scan at all and today again you instantly knew where I was on top of war fact while I was standing still in armor mode. Although I got you after all, such situations happen all the time now and I am convinced that you use some kind of cheat that shows you enemy positions. I cannot proof it via screenshots so I can only kick you on suspicion and not ban you.

And read your ex-application to see that I am not against you from the beginning. Thats BS

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• so how can i prove im not using cheats?

my game kill/death average is about 1/2 so not very high.

and again IF i was using a map cheat or some like you say, then i dont wanne kill admins or other osf members, so they woudnt be suspicious to me....

i try hard to kill all my enemys, and im very sad you call me a user of some kind of cheat.

For my part, im sorry that i thought you were against me......(you comment sometime on me for using nano or gaustank).....
    i believe now that you are fair but i really like the server, so i wil return to play and again still do my best to kill enemys (including you) if you dont kick me again :oops:

• Pope, next time you are online, I would like to play a private match against you in !OSF practice server so that you can prove that you're a fair player without the distractions of other things going on around us.

btw, 3 years is close enough, as 2010-2007=3

i woud like that :)..... o wait your the (dickinass) with the 2 pistols? im gonna die :-x

Edited once, last by The_Pope (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• looking forward to your results!

I am just saying that it is those distractions which make the difference. When its a 1 on 1 you will always know where the other one is because you focus only on one infantry guy

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg