The, ''i broke my hand, so ill upgrade my machine'' threat.

• Looks good Mike. Just curious, is your CPU fan pushing air down or pulling it up?

that could create a problem if its pushing air and the fan on the top of your case is pulling your airflow will be all f'ed up so if it is pushing flip it over so the air flow is in line with the big fan, you could also put the fan to the other side.

• that could create a problem if its pushing air and the fan on the top of your case is pulling your airflow will be all f'ed up so if it is pushing flip it over so the air flow is in line with the big fan, you could also put the fan to the other side.

comrade is at it again. Lets translate: it would be best if the CPU fan blew out the top.

• Its pushing the air down (towards my grafic cards) , but as its quite big this was the only option.. Or i could have rotated to the left (with the fan on the left, i thought this was the best solution.
    And yeah, its a nice case. Plenty off room.

@ Poo: About overclockers, i think they are fairly good.. I think they messed up the shipping in holland, so its just the shipping service that sucked.
    They reply'd to my messages and got me my shipping cost back when i asked for it.
    The only problem i had that there support number diddent work for me.

Hmm, running it at 3.8 GHz atm.. dont think i should go for 4, temperatures starting to rise..

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Crap, if i'm ingame in crysis my pc shuts itself down.. although its not overheating and i can play any other game.
    Its doing the same on its default settings

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Hmm, i see. Well i tried that like half an hour ago.. but its simpley too big.
    This is the only way it will fit, unfortunally.

Also my cpu temps increased by 5C after i installed windows7, i think thats odd.. Running it at 3.52MHz with temps around 55C (or less)

EDIT: Hm, i used my brain for a moment. I flipped over the fan and mounted it with the back on the heatsink, now my temps are way and way better.. And its (obviously) pulling the air up now.

Oh, and my pc is not shutting down anymore, think windows7 fixed it. Just need to update PB.
    Ok, pc is still shutting down while entering the game for 2 min or less, however i can pla other games online including battlefield... Anyone?:P

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Did you install a fresh copy of Windows 7 or use an upgrade copy from a previous version of Windows?

Have you run Prime95 on it at all? I suggest running Prime95 for about 30 minutes to an hour while you monitor the temperatures. You can also use VMT or Video Memory Stress test and possibly run that at the same time as Prime95. Another options is to run 3DMark06. However, you still need to run Prime95 for an extended period of time before you determine anything.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• I used a W7 upgrade, so he's probably confused with the .old files.
    I'm formatting my pc atm (as there wasnt a restore on it b/c of my new mobo)
    After that i'm gonna run a fresh W7 on it and reinstall everything and see how that goes.

@Beta, no need to monitor the temps. Its not running on the default setting either (default bios, that is).
    Also i used speedfan while playing battlefield bc2, and the temps stayed steady.
    The same with crysis..

Edit: Right it ook me a day, but i finally installed W7 again...

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Hm, ok i'm lost.. installed the fresh windows, installed and played crysis on the default setting, and my pc is still shutting down.
    Guess i should start running those stress tests now, as i'm not sure what else there is to do.
    I just think its odd that i can play any other game online, even while running at 4GHz, without any probs..
    Think i'll just stick with CnC4 and battlefield for now untill crysis 2 comes out..

Hm, here's a thought.. Any chance its trying to run crysis through directx 11, b/c off my new mobo?
    Cause my cards dont support that crap, on the other hand. Why would it run the other games properly..

Right its quite obvious i'm a little confused right now, no idea whats wrong..

Cheers, mike.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Hm, ok i'm lost.. installed the fresh windows, installed and played crysis on the default setting, and my pc is still shutting down.
    Guess i should start running those stress tests now, as i'm not sure what else there is to do.
    I just think its odd that i can play any other game online, even while running at 4GHz, without any probs..
    Think i'll just stick with CnC4 and battlefield for now untill crysis 2 comes out..

Hm, here's a thought.. Any chance its trying to run crysis through directx 11, b/c off my new mobo?
    Cause my cards dont support that crap, on the other hand. Why would it run the other games properly..

Right its quite obvious i'm a little confused right now, no idea whats wrong..

Cheers, mike.

do a bios update, put some non conductive material like electrical tape behind the mobo (on the case) to stop the leads on the mobo from contacting the case, make sure you do that behind the atx power socket.

• Yep, i'm not overclocking atm. And yes only crysis...
    Erhm, well i think i have to disagree with comrade. I dont think its a short circuit problem, simply b/c everthing else is running smoothly.
    Or does crysis use any other drivers or such witch could make the difference with shutting down?
    I'm going to start with downloading all latest drivers for my mobo and cards, and gonna see if it would make a difference.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png