New App to Become an Old School Fighter #60 from Viper

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Viper

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: Viper

Question: Do NOT create an application unless you have been invited to join OSF. Which current OSF member has agreed to be your referrer?

Response: =OSF=Specter

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on contributing however possible, and take part in OSF activities on a daily basis

Question: What is your age?

Response: 22

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: Germany

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I want to be an OSF because the people i played was was very cool and i learnd so much from they and it make the most fun to play on there servers.

• Hm i think you can be a good player at OSF but first of all you need more practice at the ground and please dont sniper every game and help your team at the ground.

I´m a sniper too but i stay the last time at the ground and being help my team with a tank or scar.

and i think you got at first a maby from my site and you should speek more at the ts server and i think the OSF members will help you when you have some porblems and i can help you too.So i´m looking forward to see you in ts and online at the server. 8O :):D

• Hm, i've seen you like once on teamspeak without saying anything.
    Also, i've seen you like 30 times in the game (if not more) and i'm pretty sure 29 out of the 30 times you have been sniping.

I dont think we need that kind of players, ''But'' if you start playing on the ground more, and actualy bother to come on teamspeak everytime, yes everytime you are in the game. I will give it some thoughts.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png