• Beta... what is the matter with you?

When you would play more often on our servers you should know what is the reason for our servers being not that populated during the last months. We had issues with the main server lagging badly and also it was / is summer. People keep telling me on other servers that they hope OSF will be more populated again because they like our setup. Now we have the chance with the new server and its getting more and more populated again.

You know some of us are working pretty hard on repopulating our servers and make people having fun playing there but your attitude does not really help with that. "just close infantry battles" is just bs. When you want vehicles go to noobhunters

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• You wouldn't have to work so hard if you changed the vehicle and precision rifle settings. Perhaps allow people to buy tanks whenever they want. Simply limit the total number of each tank per team (like the vtol has a limit).

Number of players is irrelevant if you cannot populate the server.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Dudes!!! We can finally play again!!!
    Except for one thing! I suck now!! lol

I'm not OSF so my influence is limited...I do think, though, that the reason people like Crysis is because it's a great game overall. I personally hate helis, and tanks...and vtols...but limiting access to it as well as other things such as clays or sniper rifles can detriment the purpose of Crysis. Sure, those people who always go on helis are noobs at times, but in all, the roots of the game encompass all types of players: experts and novices as well; ground fighters as well as campers and air hogs. Now, with the quality of OSF players, ground fighting is always a preference because you guys/gal are skilled enough and are used to playing like that. When you put a limit on certain things, you apply the same to people...thus decreasing the number of people in the servers. i think returning to the roots of the original Crysis will go further and increment the number of players :)

Well, either way, it's good to be back. I look forward to some good games with you guys :)

Hey Evil, we may be interested in that XFX... =D

-3CELL

itqqb07o5s6ekrij24r.jpg