New App to Become an Old School Fighter #** from ViperMkII

• Ripley: Yeah, it is certainly a time zone issue. I have seen you once and it was a weird hour for me, this is certainly an issue for people in the US that are trying to collect enough votes. With the time difference, you in particular will most likely not see me as I need to scale back my gaming just a little for my upcoming finals (no more staying up until 4.00am). That is not to say that I was only staying up to get votes, it certainly helped, but I was staying up because the game is just so damn fun!

• From this point on I will delete any post of that tioga piece of shit which does not contribute anything to a forum

Rip, that's going to be too much deleting. I'd suggest a ban as an alternative to deleting posts that don't contribute to the forum, which account for 100% of total post count at this point.

And Viper, make sure to take pics of your truck-painting project for us.

• I plan to trailer the cougar to car shows with the 68 F100 and then put both in the show. After which I will return home with two trophies cause two are better than one 8)

I have more photos of the F150 but there are on the camera; Ill try to get them up soon.

• Wow, someone else who knows about the mighty cougar! She has the original 351W 4BBL with the 10:1 heads 8) . I bought her from a salvage yard in Oregon that specializes in every year of the cougar. The guy drives a semi across country to collect cars and parts! The engine came rebuilt, but I will have to pull it to restore the engine cavity so I will take it apart to check torque and I will install a hotter cam shaft with maybe a Holley carb (depends, I need to research motocraft carbs first).
    The black truck is a F100; they did not make F150s until the 70's and she is a beast. Someone stuffed a 460 in her and a 9 bolt ford racing rear axle, that truck cruises at 80 mph. I wish I had some pics of that Chevy that I restored, she was beauty...

* I just realized that my descriptions are bad. The 1st pic was a 1980 chevy c10 tha I fixed up for driving, the 2nd is the engine cavity of a 79 F150 that was given to me, it is going to be my new daily driver.
    The 3rd pic is the engine that I took out of the F150 (460CID=700+lb engine :eek: ). The 4th pic is a 68 F100 that I bought to drive while I work on the F150. The 5th pic is how I want the F100 to look when I finish college and have time to work on her.
    The 6th pic is a cougar that is similar to mine (minus a black hardtop). I am also saving her for after college.