New App to Become an Old School Fighter #50 from rautis

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User rautis

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 14

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

i visit there daily and want to surveillance activities. I would like to improve server if possible and guide those need help.

• Hello rautis, (Tankhunter) i've been playing with you on The OSF server for a while now..
    But i agree with evil. Join us on teamspeak whenever you are playing.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• Rautis is tankhunter, yes.. he asked me if i could tell you guys.
    And no he hasnt been around on teamspeak yet.
    I told him to get it.. But it seems he has not done that yet.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

• I vote "NO" because you have a asshole-play-style!!!
    Too much in a tank, raping bunker in a tank, jump out, shoot with the Scar in the bunker, jump back in the tank shoot the next rocket in the bunker and drive away!
    And you kill people with rockets when they go in the car.
    I hate this! :evil:

Edited once, last by Anonymous (April 2, 2010 at 6:18 AM).

• You cover most of the fronts of crysis wars gaming whether in a tank or as an infantry and u r good at it too
    and one of the few players who can actually level down wolfenzi and petr ....
    u dont ask for votes or talk too much in TS....
    overall u tend towards a pro gamer ....

therefore u have my vote as YES :wink:

I Sincerely hope that all members vote with respect to their own opinion and not what others have to say :)

• One match you were playing really well, but suddenly you started camping on proto roof without shooting anything. You were just sitting there scanning. I was about to vote no, but I hold off until I find out if you are just camping places or if you are a real teamplayer. A tip is to stalk OSF members (on your team) and help them out or provide covering fire for example. This way we can see that you are a real teamplayer. Don't forget to help others and pickup players who are nearby. Remember though: 2 or more in a car is not advised, since a single tank shell can waste them both.

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif