New App to Become an Old School Fighter #46 from Susi

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User Susi

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 16

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I want to join OSF because I want to play Crysis with friends and I want to become better in Crysis. And I'm from germany and my english could be better and I think if I talk more english with people which can speak english my english will become better xD.

• Hello Susi,

welcome to the forums, please download teamspeak3 and join it any time you play on our server.
    By doing that we have a chance to get to know you more and after some time you may have enough votes for becoming a member. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
    Thx!

Rip

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• Hey Susi, we would like to hear you in ts3 so we can all get to know you better and if you have any questions you can tell your problems to anyone of us

=OSF=Specter

PS: Wenn du mal mit deinem Englisch am ende bist, dann kann ich ,Ripley und auch Pointer dir weiterhelfen, denn du bist nicht allein ^^
    also bis denn dann