What music are you listening to?

• thats not techno.

Yeah it's definitely not techno, and i like both versions 80's is definitely ftw.
    I forgot about that video, I had it favorited at one point i want the guys glasses at 2:05.

Also:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• toga u dnt even know what techno is if you think that sweet dreams by eurythmics.. heres a real example of techno.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

Edited once, last by Arson (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Moving along...

• My name is tioga and i proved peoples points.

oh yeah

• Ok, i think its time for some ''oldschool'' but still great songs.

And ofcourse.

And as it'll be summer soon enough, Summer time!

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

Edited once, last by Terrorbulky (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Oh please listen to a real man's music

Edited once, last by tsopka (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com

and the best for last...

Edited once, last by poobar (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• External Content www.youtube.com

0j18luls0gj0xsuh26qw.gif

Edited once, last by RobtheRobot (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I'm not really into this kind of music... But i love the videoclip:P

Like these songs though.

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

Edited 4 times, last by Terrorbulky (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• trippy metallica remixes are always cool

can't wait for the full version of this it gave me goosebumps.

Edited once, last by chachi_wan (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• shit it gave me goosebumps too... im thinking its the lights induceing a rave flashback...mdma...

anyway what happens when you cross the might of the American millitary with the power of British rock...this:

they rock...

but hell they were ugly...

Edited once, last by poobar (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• God these songs are great when driving a convertible with very nice weather.

Speaking of nice weather.. Lets go through some sun songs.

And some of the current music flowing around ofcourse:P

Ow ill add the most annyoing ringtone commercial ever to it aswell

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

Edited once, last by Terrorbulky (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).