New App to Become an Old School Fighter #45 from tioga

• Getting into bitch fights with the 760's (as fun as it may be) is unacceptable and makes whatever clan you're in look like IMP. Poor in-game behavior has not changed.

Visk, here's what we've got so far:

1) Removed IMP from name
    2) Acts like an immature prick
    3) Idealizes IMP values
    4) Goes out of the way to get a rise out of other players in the game server (especially those in clans)

• Well the only clan that I would ever bitch out is 760, and in the future i will not do that. I just needed closure after the fight I had on their forums.

I feel alright meow, in the future I'll just beat the hell out of them, not beat the hell out of them and taunt them. 8)

• Usually when someone applies you will find only "yes" votes and those who vote "no" or who not care will just remain silent and say nothing.
    In this application I see as many "yes" votes as there are explicit "nos" or "not yets".

If I were the applicant I would be worried about that and ask myself wtf is going wrong. It´s obvious that OSF has a problem with tioga

rhnreqez9zad3hut0ooq.jpg

• A BIG NO FROM ME!!!!

Ripleys right this thread is a split, so maybe try applying again in awhile.

And before you go all political and say this is not a democratic process...bla bla.......but im afread if too many peeps stand up and say no...then its rethink time.

Thread closed.

No

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Ripley is right about how many have been explcitly saying no, and DMC may have a good point to closing this thread.

Still, I'm not sure that it's fair to lock an applicant's topic on the basis of him getting too many No votes, as this was not specified in the Application Rules Section.

Please standby as I wait to contact DMC.

(Well Verrater, here's your entertainment.)

• I know I say annoying things that might piss some of you guys off, but I really am not trying to be like that and would appreciate it if I could receive the same opportunity to join OSF as all the other applicants. I know you guys are only trying to make sure that the best members join OSF, and I do think that it is fair to wear the =nOSF= tag for awhile, but I'd like to ask that you do not change the rules any further to get in after I've already submitted my application. I feel like the only reason you guys are changing the rules is discriminate against my app, and that better members is a latent function, so I would really appreciate a fair chance. I promise I won't disappoint!

• Visk im kind of with you on this, but i would like to say one thing, tioga is more active on TS and these forums than some actual members, hes been arround for a long time and weather or not he gets in the clan or not, i have the feeling he will be arround for a long time after... so i say to you Tioga whats the point. I vote NO because i dont think it matters anyway.

No

Edited once, last by poobar (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I feel like the only reason you guys are changing the rules is discriminate against my app, and that better members is a latent function...

Acquiring better members is most certainly not a latent function of changing the rules to join; it is an intended result.

• Well imo, if I hadn't applied and gotten so many votes, the rules wouldn't have been changed

Of course the rules would not have changed if you hadn't have applied, but you already mentioned how you agree that it is fair for potential members to have to wear a special tag that sets them apart from actual members. This is a pretty standard thing. Surely you understand that we are only trying to protect OSF's name in case someone joins that does not truly represent us.

• again i will say ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

Edited once, last by Arson (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• theres no such thing as negative votes counting against you so im just speaking my opinion, not voting.. dumbass

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• What the hell. +1

I don't know how you are so annoying in TS, but it's 90% hilarious and 10% STFU. Just don't sing on TS anymore.

Yes

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).