New App to Become an Old School Fighter #45 from tioga

• You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User tioja

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: tioja060

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: no

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan on bringing sexy back

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Question: What is your age?

Response: 8

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I was in the clan before, and I left for a while cuz I had other things I needed to clear up in my gaming life. I'd say I've received popular support to an extent in Teamspeak. I want back in cuz OSF is kewl, and the last correctly modded server out there. Plus with the US server, I can finally stand playing Mesa again.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• You know tioga i respect you and i like you.
    I know you have rubbed others the wrong way and hopefully you will right that.
    You are a good player and know a lot about the game and I think you could make some good contributions. If you will decide to make yourself an OSF member and not be an Imp figuratively and literally I think you will get support. If so you have my vote. So yes.

Yes

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Well about IMP. Id be more than willing to remove the tag off xfire... butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt( I HAVE A SMALL PENIS), recently i got in a bitch fight with 760 nitti, and he was like "durr ur not as good as the old imps, so take the tag off" so now i cant take the tag off, cuz i refuse to be defeated by 760 (7sucksty). But I can still change whatever attitude problems i had in the past.

• Wow, you made a fucking application? Who are you kidding? HAHAHAAHA

Seriously, you're an IMP as you made this app. That is a problem.

I do not disagree with anything Verrater said above, but I think you'd definitely have to "right your wrongs" before joining OSF and not during.

I predict no more than a few votes going you way until you fix your impish attitude.

btw, bitch fights with 760's is the exact type of thing that makes you an imper as opposed to an Old School Fighter.

• hmm idk. i geuss i'll vote yes for now, but we'll see later if i change it :?

Yes

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

Edited once, last by Grjiun (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Quote from "NecessaryEvil"

btw, bitch fights with 760's is the exact type of thing that makes you an imper as opposed to an Old School Fighter.

And you will definitely need to change that to get more votes. You can't represent OSF with that kind of attitude. But like i said if you are willing to change maybe there is hope for you.

• Some more stuff i wanted to add to my app: I can teach anyone straffe jumping who wants to learn, and I would consider myself a fairly decent player. I could bring my knowledge of the game that I learned from the greatest players in crysis and pass it on to you all. Im decent with the cryengine editor, and me and V are working on a new mesa modification that will most likely replace mesa. 8)

• Things it will require for toga to get my vote:

1) disassociate with IMP
    2) Realize how arrogant things are before you say them
    3) Look up the word "modest" in the dictionary

and the spoiler is below:

[spoil]TAKE IMP OUT OF YOUR XFIRE NAME[/spoil]

• this is the first and only time ive ever voted someone into the clan in recent times... and my vote for now is
    ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

Edited once, last by Arson (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Well, I think 2 votes while still having IMP in his name is actually quite a high number - more than I would have expected.

He did remove Imp from his name on Xfire even knowing he would get hassled for it. I got to give him that, maybe a more mature tioga is forming?
    If he is going to make a conscious effort to be an old school kind of guy, I will support him. That being said, he has a long way to go.

-V