• Sup OSF?
    I have a quick comment. Yesterday, while I was about to finish my game, two players started respawning in random places. They said they weren't hacking and that it seemed strange how they kept respawning in the corner of the gates next to the Prototype Facility (One of the dudes also said he kept on respawning on top of the other player...?). Might be worth taking a look at to see if it's not a glitch or something.

Regards,
    3CELL

-3CELL

itqqb07o5s6ekrij24r.jpg

• ive had it happen to me, where i try to spawn in my base, and i will spawn on top of someones vehicle, or sometimes i will spawn in the base, run out get in a truck and like teleport to another truck someplace else on the map.

it hasnt happened in a long long time, but i dont play a ton.

• that 3 cell is saying is very weird guys spawning where they want they have to get perma banned!

I've found once a man lets virtue aside he finds sweet what follows.

=hazer=

• Haha, I find it so interesting that Hazer has so much free time to be going back to such old topics. Hazer, those people that where spawning all over the place were not doing it on purpose. It was a combination of lag and other weird server issues. That's why OSF did not ban them.

MistaD