Posts by Slacker101

IMG_1833.jpgIMG_1834.jpg
    I never did post it so here is it. If you want to know the specs just ask. I find it ironic that I have a motherboard made for overclocking and I don't do it. Also the desk has had the same shit on the shelf for about 12 years so fuck off lol.

I love xfx for its double lifetime warranty, because whoever buys my card will get a warranty with it. That is something almost no one else can offer.

That is the same reason that when I go Nvidia I buy from EVGA as long as you register within the first 30 days of your purchase you have a life time warranty on the product and also 24/7 support in case you blow it up... I joke clearly, but I have seen people fry their cards at 3 in the morning.

No I understand my point wasn't that they have to vote it was just that they don't pay enough attention to A. See it, or B. They don't care enough. Pointguard Tbag and I were having this exact problem today. We couldn't get anyone to vote. Wither or not they wanted the change to happen nobody seemed to see it in chat. It was half amusing when you call someone out and ask them if they are voting then they go "Oh, we can vote? !yes".

This topic came up multiple times in teamspeak and a lot of people seemed to agree that Mesa was getting a little generic and they wouldn't mind a map change for a little while. Obviously staying on the same game mode, most seemed partial to the idea of going to Shore for a week or so. Obviously I have no authority to preform this change nor do I think it should be changed with out a vote. So I am posting this to see others inputs and also as a suggestion.

Honestly my question is if we get a US server... will it split things? I think it would. I like logging on and playing with tank top, DMC, and all the others in Europe/Afar and if we got a US server I think it would be annoying in the fact that I would almost have to choose who I want to play with rather then just going where everyone is. I mean no one would even want to be in the same teamspeak channels as it would conflict and be too confusing.

Pretty sure I was in a clan with at least half of you back in December.. anyway I would like to join.
    You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter
    From User FlopTitsAndAcid

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)
    Response: Slacker2611

I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.
    Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.
    Response: I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally

Question: What is your age?
    Response: 17

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?
    Response: I enjoy playing this game and as I said I'm pretty sure I was in a clan with at least half of you back in December