Posts by HolyDiver

(no one cares anymore) =)

Agreed(kind of lol), and Cad by the way posting your argument in that many posts was really retarded and just admit that you lost man. Oh and I see you said that GIMP is better than adobe photo,guess what, your wrong. Personally I use GIMP to modify my images, but I still wish I had photoshop. Photoshop is bigger better and has more tools. Maybe the reason you don't like it is because your not a professional? I would say photoshop is a professional tool or even if you wanted to have some fun I know evil enjoys it. Open Office also sucks (but not as bad) I use Open Office, just so I can open files I get off the internet but for school or work you would need the real thing. Its all about necessity cad. Oh and thanks for proving that MAC sucks we already knew that but thank you. we just didn't know that Linux sucked more.

Favorite quote.
    "In fact, the Linux community is even developing our own Flash that will be compatible with normal flash things."
    Our, (retards), Normal Flash things, (Saying that did not help your argument at all you made Linux look out dated and old right there.)

Also, when you say "Final Part" please end it, and don't go out on tangents talking about free programs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I felt I should complete Cads rant and put it in here.

"Failure, Arson. If you think all that shit then you didn't read my post. HERE is my argument, written yesterday, in a bunch of separate posts as I promised.

First of all, all Apple products are but childrens' toys of their real counterparts and can't do nearly as many things, such as iPhone<Google Android, Safari<Firefox or Google Chrome, and most importantly, Mac<Linux. Yes, Mac and Linux are similar as well as different from Windows. Linux looks and feels different from Mac and has superior and free programs, and the key difference between Linux and Mac is the Mock engine. Mac uses the Mock engine as guidelines for how to install and launch programs, while Linux uses its own guidelines. That is why Mac and Linux use separate file types, separate installations, and separate programs, and yet it's possible to install a Linux program on Mac and vice-versa.
    Now for the big one, Linux vs. Windows. Linux is extremely capable for gaming, as well as Windows (and maybe even Mac, but probably not). Linux and Windows are equally capable in fact. The only reason that Windows wins as far as how many people use it is Windows came first, and most people are so afraid of change that they would rather stick with Windows than switch to Linux. This article is a great example of how afraid of change most Windows users are. Hell, most Windows users have never heard of Linux. Because of this, there are way more Windows users, which is why the gaming companies don't make Linux versions (although Epic Games does); there's no money in Linux because there aren't enough Linux users for a profit. If Linux came first, whether it would still be free and open source today I don't know, but it would be the leader ahead of Windows. Hell, there may have possibly been no Windows.
    And the final part, why I personally favor Linux: At the base of every OS is its kernel. The kernel decides how it starts up, how it runs, how it shuts down, how everything works. Mac and Linux kernels are based on the first computer OS, Unix. The Windows kernel started out based on MS-DOS, but it evolved and it's its own crappy system now. You may have heard of a deal between OpenSUSE Linux and Microsoft. This deal was for OpenSUSE to help Microsoft merge Unix with Windows, and that's what Vista and Windows 7 actually are.

Anyway, the Windows kernel is bad, and merging it with Unix was actually an act of desperation, and it failed as we all know. You may have also seen all those commercials and websites about "your Windows PC being slow and horrible and how you should go to the website right now and perform the free scan!" The reason Windows machines break down after a year or two and require a reinstall to be fast again is the Windows kernel topples over itself and fucks itself up. It leaves unnecessary cache files and temporary files floating around, and those files build up and cause crashes, slowness, and vulnerabilities.
    It's that simple. Windows will topple over itself while Mac and Linux will not. But Mac still sucks because of that first paragraph I made. Lastly, the final reason I prefer Linux is not only is it compatible with programs from all three operating systems if you do the small amount of work it takes, not only is it a vast community of computer pros instead of a big company that doesn't care if it works as long as they get the money; but programs like OpenOffice, GIMP, and more are the free open source programs that are also more powerful, efficient, and compatible with more file types than the mainstream programs like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop. In fact, the Linux community is even developing our own Flash that will be compatible with normal flash things."

i just saw the name of the thread and i automaticly said no. i didnt bother to read anyones posts. no, the fact that we dont want to make it look like were desperate and we want ppl to take initiative themselves is fine. but maybe a new map cause im sick of mesa and is the reason i havnt opened my game on my own initiative in months

[i]

Arson This is the reason your a fag.

Part of me feels that way, but the other part honestly believes that he's just a dumbass and actually bought the game a 3rd time only b/c he wanted to play it via steam

And DMC, if you're not gonna use those rep points, give 'em here so I can take away from Holy :lol:

rofl im not global banned on any guid I have disc issues with crysis wars, and i originally purchased it VIA D2D (worst thing ive ever done). Evil is kind of right. But I had a reason.