Posts by K9shibby

http://www.2dawn.com/

Levels in Ravaged are unique in thier style and offer a wide range of gameplay. Levels offer player counts from 8 vs 8 to 32 vs 32 in all out war. Some maps are designed for infantry while other offer amazing vehicle chases and battles.

Game modes will range from Team Deathmatch, Thrust Objective and Capture the Resources.

Here is a "mini-FAQ" of info about Ravaged as well as the minimum and recommended system requirements! The Mini-FAQ will be updated over time so be sure to check back!
    Mini-FAQ

Platform: Windows PC
    Genre: Vehicular FPS
    Multiplayer: Yes
    Single-Player: No
    Price: TBA
    Pre-Orders: Yes
    Distribution: Steam (others TBA)
    Beta: Spring 2012
    Release: Summer 2012
    Updates/DLC: Yes
    Modding: TBA
    Characters: 10
    Factions: 2
    Weapons: 20 (approximately)
    Vehicles: 10
    Players: Up to 64 (32v32)
    Character Customization: Post-release
    Dedicated Servers: Yes
    Player-Owned Servers: Yes
    Dedicated Server Tools: Yes
    RCON Tools: Yes
    Anti-Cheat: VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat)
    Linux Servers: No
    Controller Support: Yes
    Spectator Mode: Yes

System Requirements

Minimum:
    OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
    Memory: 1.5GB
    Hard Disk Space: 3 GB available
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
    DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
    Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection

Please note as the game is still in development, the Minimum System Requirements may change!

Recommended:
    Processor: QuadCore 2.0 GHz
    Memory: 2 GB
    Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870

I have an opinion for the server,its either make it rush or conquest. people join for one or the other and leave when they find out the mode they dislike comes up. The only time i have played rush is on the OSF server i would prefer it to be at least 32 player server on any large conquest, but thats just me.

Quote from "NecessaryEvil";p="11644"

Congratulations to robocop on his grotesque trophy and to supernoob for his "swanga-up" award lol. Also thank you to everyone else for participating. Please play in future tournaments with new maps and possibly team-based tournaments as well!

For our first tournament, I think it went very well. As always, ideas and suggestions are welcome, as our goal is to maximize fun and fairness.

Of course you think it went well you won the dam thing.

Quote from "icomrade";p="11601"

omg, shibby is the new DMC, he creates a new topic for everything.
    and there's a youtube button shibby, it makes your post look like evils instead of just a link. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CPU:Intel Core i5-2400 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.4GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I52400
    yea its a tv, my mouse pad is upside down cause the other side is worn down.

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User K9shibby

Question: If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name ?

Response: k9shibby

Question: Membership is on an invitation-only basis. Which OSF member has invited you to make an application?

Response: hopefully someone

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 20

Question: What country or state do you live in?

Response: wisconsin

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

would like to join a group that wont wont go away and does the same shit i do in games. Hopefully i get more mav kills.

MOBO: ASUS P8Z68-V LE LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
    VIDEO: EVGA SuperClocked 012-P3-1572-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP
    RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
    KEYBOARD: logitech G19
    MOUSE: Logitech G500
    SOUND: Logitech Z906 500W 5.1 Speakers
    CASE: Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case
    HARD DRIVE: Western Digital RE2 WD7500AYYS 750GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive
    MONITOR: Emerson 40in 1920x1080 1080p

photos
    http://imgur.com/a/kvvkh