Posts by robocop

Finally, lets for sure not start out with them at respawn, also free thats great nothing wrong with a good thing. lasers for pistols and silencers free too. i'm all for it. I VOTE YES! as far as what to start out with in bunker i would want something automatic in case someone is bunker raping like a fy, most people dont use them anyway so kill, throw, then buy somthing better thats the robocop way 8)

I like this "movie" because it shows a lot of interesting angles us government uses to selfsustain itself, also plants seeds in peoples heads just like what the government does. Personally i'm always buying stuff or looking for ways to live easier(technology) so i can lay around naked in the sun. But at the end of the day i like to throw grenades like confetie and shoot people.
    p.s. I'm a business owner so buy my shit or i'm going to kill you. :twisted::lol:8)

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User robocop

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 26

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

i play the osf server's all the time and am getting to know quite a few people, also i have ts3 now and i play every night for the most part, if not it's just cause i'm at work(random hours) i am going to be playing into the future thats for sure and i'm getting crysis 2.

Basically what im trying to say is that ill be around all the time and enjoy playing with you all.

:)

You have a new App to Become an Old School Fighter

From User robocop

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally on the weekends

Question: What is your age?

Response: 26

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

Guys i'll probley be playing more than just weekends i just put that because i have two business's and somtimes leave state more than once a month and could be gone for a week. but know this robocop is assigned to protect and serve(and somtimes a little police brutality doesnt hurt!).

I would like to join because i play your servers All the time and my emense skill speak's of osf quality greatness, resistance is futile.

Also i would like to add that being on osf servers all the time i see things and hear things and simply i think i would be a great addition to OSF plus im an old cat.

SEE YOU ON THE FIELD