Posts by RobtheRobot

Hello there! Are you having an issue with Xfire where it doesn't start when you play Crysis Wars in DX10?

Symptoms:

Xfire is running but in-game profile doesn't show up.
    Crysis Wars is running in DX10.
    It works fine when I run Crysis Wars in DX9.

Well, then this tutorial is for YOU!

I will go step-by-step on how to fix this issue.

First open Xfire (duuh) and login if you haven't already done so.

575uwuhz72qnoq7uoahv.png

You should be on this page after some seconds later.
    fla4hvt98oa6ec8puqm.png

Press the button named TOOLS in the top-left of the screen, then press Options or the button equivalent to your language.

You should now see this window

xfgww3dsmt9wuhczdet.png

Press the games tab.

z979muoif1vkkei0v51.png

Select crysis wars in the menu on the left, then choose in the in-game renderer D3D10. (NOTE: Use this option only if you are running Crysis Wars in DX10 and Xfire doesn't initialize it's in-game intergration.)

Press OK and launch the game!

I will update this tutorial if I made something unclear. Please post feedback and include if the method was a success or a failure.

We have a Dell poweredge at our house, though it is not in use right now. Is it possible to remove some parts to use in normal client computers? Like the processor? And is there a label on the machine that says the hardware? like how fast the processor is?

Thanks

I have the perfect item for you, young sir!

THE OLD NEW LOGITECH G11 KEYBOARD (based on the old G15 gaming keyboard). THIS KEYBOARD HAS ABOUT 16 MACRO BUTTONS AND 3 PROFILES MAKING A WHOOPING 16x3=54 PROGRAMMABLE KEYS! YOU CAN EVEN USE THE KEYBOARDS QUICK MACRO FEATURE TO MAKE MACROS ON THE FLY! WITH BACK LIGHTING, PLAYING IN THE DARK GOT EVEN EASIER! YOU CAN ALSO DISABLE THE WINDOWS KEY TO HINDER YOU FROM EXITING THE GAME IF YOU ACCIDENTAL PRESS THE WINDOWS KEY!

ORDER NOW AT EBAY OR SOME OTHER SITE THAT WILL PROBABLY RIP YOU OFF YOUR MONEY!

(The G11 does not have a LCD screen, but it has the media keys and volume knob from the old G15 gaming keyboard.)

(Also, Logitech made a new G15 keyboard, called the G15 Refresh or Logitech G15 keyboard(without gaming in it's name), because the old G15 had a bit too many G macro buttons. The new one has 6 G keys and has orange back lighting that is easier to see. Also, the display has been changed. Search google for "G15 refresh vs. G15" or something and you will get a review on the differences.)

You could also try and look for the Logitech G13. It has macro buttons, display, a small thumb stick and media controls (I think).

I have a nose for money, but I'm more of a "scammer". 8)

For example at elementary school I tried to sell some useless metal wires as lockpicks. Some bought it, some didn't know what it was for, but I convinced them into buying anyway and others didn't have the money, but brought some money the next day. True story. And I also fix iPods and iPhones and jailbreak them for money at junior high, or ungdomsskole as we say in Norway. ungddomskole is teenageschool if translated directly, where skole is school and ungdom is teenager.

Edit: anyone need a jailbreaked iPod Touch? I can jailbreak it for free using the free software called "Teamviewer. PM me or use XFire

With XFire you can chat to your friends while playing games. The client integrates itself with compatible games, which is nearly every game. You can also take pictures and record videos of your own gameplay. XFire also has an in-built web browser, so if you are looking for a walkthrough through a hard level or just checking up on a forum, you can just press a simple keybind. XFire comes with a plugin for G15 keyboards, so if you are in the middle of cloaking or just too busy to drive, you can just check your LCD screen for any incoming messages. With XFire you can stream your gameplay in real-time, so if you are joking around in single-player, want to make a friend jealous of you playing Crysis at very high or just want to show some tricks to a friend far away, you can just enable broadcasting with a simple keybind.

XFire is by far the best thing for gamers, among millions of other things
    Get it at http://www.xfire.com

We need to posts links and post the OSF logo and not to mention tags like Crysis, Wars, rofl and all that stuff. And I am training to do photoshop for a living too. In Norway we have an old saying: Den som tidlig krøkes..., whatever. Use a translator to see what I mean. I have been better at making userbars. Maybe I should post them at the forum? I want to be as good on After Effects and Photoshop as possible. Hopefully I can make a nice logo or commercial someday.

Define impatient? If you mean that I am "bumping" my application, it's because I am very eager to join. This is my first clan I have applied to join since GTA SA multiplayer (though that was an RP server). One other thing: have anyone thought of making a video for this server? Like the heavy emphasis on teamwork. We could make a great video about all the great features (anyone know how to edit videos with Adobe OnLocation?) in this server, like sniper scenes and... maybe I should make a thread about this?

One other thing (again): Anyone need any userbars? I am making some while training on photoshop. Just PM me or include a request about one in a post.