New Application to Become an Old School Fighter #16 from era

• You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User eraser1

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response: Don't have

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: In addition to the above options, I plan on doing what it takes to become an OSF administrator

Question: What is your age?

Response: 13

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I was a part of CoP so i think this clan would suite me the best and i am tired of solo gaming.

(OMG i just realized about the forms) ...:(

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• sup, downlaod and join the TS server if you havnmt already and talk to some one with an SA tag

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• I have TS but i can only go on it after i get crysis and ive talked to people with an SA after alot and nop i just realized of OSF this month.

• LMFAO eraser i didnt even see it was u when i posted tht hahhahahha tlk to evil...

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• little of both... =/ after the third one it just became routine and i just typed it sorrrry

• np Arson i dont have a pic so i don't blame you. So i can only go on TS after crysis ( 5 weeks since now) so let me guess im not completely member yet and i cant go to private boards. Plz reply.

• Good news first. I can go on TS. Bad news: ill only go on when my parents arent there as i am only allowed on TS after crysis. I will be on in the morning and with luck afternoon-ish. So maybe i can talk to someone with an SA after their name (lol)

• I can talk on TS only after i getcrysis. I can run both but i cant let them see me on TS until i can play crysis. Now you get it?