My Shit Computer KryKiller

• seems though you all showing your shit you can see my shit :)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz

Memory: 16384MB Ram

Hard Drive: 60GB SSD, 1TB HD

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690

MotherBoard: SaberTooth Z77

Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1200W

Fans: 3 Blue LED Fans & Corsair H80

Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II

I believe that is my whole rig that is important any questions? :P

• Hows the 690 holding up? wish i went for that instead of 2 680's thought nVidia was supposed to be hassle free , but i suppose it depends on what fanboy you listen to.

And nice rig you got it water cooled....

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

• Nice! My Level 10 GT came with 2-3 multicolor LED fans too, but I had to take one 200MM fan out for my H100. What do you use your SSD for? I have 2 of them RAIDed together as my C drive.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Right, its not water cooled no cuz most of australia can't handle that shit only a few people here can actually do it without fucking up your whole pc, and the 690 is holding up quiet nicely its working top notch but the 690 is equivilant to 2 680's and i felt special when i saw it cuz nVIDIA gives you like a little "thanks for spending 1.5k on a graphics card" kinda thing with the glowing writing on the side of the graphics card saying Geforce. and evil yea man 3 LED blue fans are the shit, lights up like fuckin christmas at night :P & eraser i just use my SSD for like windows 7 and shit and some small shitty games that i hate waiting to load so they load instantly and my pc starts up quick as shit too with Windows 7 64 bit on the SSD :)

• Definitely. My RAID screen makes boot up a bit slower, but I have no need right now to remove it, but otherwise, it loads up insanely quick for me, too. I also use my 512MB hard drive as storage for games and stuff, as I don't want to clutter it. But it does load up games a lot quicker, I noticed that.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• i dont really mind if the game loads slowly compared to if it was on a SSD because its only minimal differance plus im the first one to load any game out of my mates here in aus so it works fine :)