• I have to clear some space on my computer so I found 32 GB of a casual 1v1 I had last year so it's going to be the first thing to go. This is part 1 of 3 of a relaxed duel I had with PAFKO on March 20th, 2011. Gameplay features the random commentary of Aldo, Arborist, and Scout_Felix. I don't expect anyone to actually watch all the way through, but I'll post regardless for my own memoirs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:38 PM).

• I look forward to watching it when I get back, I miss most players like xF P4FKO and xF Twice once these guys left and of course fewer OSF active the game was just never the same, we just ended up with the likes of Sidous and PhenoShite. Wonder what happened between Pheno and Sid and if they ever had that 1 v 1? Something tells me he would of lost anyway.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics