=OSF= Crysis Division: Subject > RECRUITING: STRENGTH IN

• fuck off holy :D

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Arson is acting immature lately. it could be psychological trauma. I'm not trying to make any jokes here but im serious. Evil is even more than right. He is 1000o% right you are acting like an ass. So im asking you please stop for the sake of your dignity, our patience and temper, hell even for =OSF=. If you care about this clan then you should respect it. And if you don't, why did you join in the first place. Because you were CoP? Yes most of us are from CoP but that does not mean you are better than everyone. Even if you are higher rank it does not mean you are better. Just remember that the next time you post on this website or press the mic button on TS.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Ok that was totally off-topic, but I still say Amen to that, eraser!

+1 rep

And Arson, if a 12 year old can figure it out, I think you can too.

And back on topic: Today I was happy to see a full server with 9 out of 32 of the players being from OSF. Nice work, to everyone who was there.

• Evil btw its 13 (and ty for extra 2 points even idk what they for). On topic: we would look desperate and having too many people can be bad also as many more people for the staff to handle. Having a few people you know is better than having alot of people you dont have a clue about. And im repeating this from other posts.

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"