• this belongs in spam.... (no one cares)

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• Gamp, that was an epic and hysterical diss which Arson deserved for dissing Linux.

But wait, have you Windows-users not heard of CrossOver yet? It's basically WINE, only WINE is free. Most games will work with WINE/CrossOver immediately, but a lot of them require 1-5 simple steps of tweaking. CrossOver is basically paying $40 instead of getting it free for a WINE that does all the tweaking for you. The downside is there are still shitloads of games that need tweaking you still have to perform manually in either one.

The reason why I have to install Windows next to Linux is my computer is the only one that can't get one damn game working in WINE/CrossOver. I followed all the tweak quides on the WINE site to no avail. In fact it took CrossOver doing the exact tweaking I had done myself for me to get Steam and Guild Wars working, and then still none of the Steam games would work. Throughout it all I had been starting numerous help topics all over the Linux world of help forums, and not only did tons of Google searches find no one with my unique problems; nobody EVER replied to my help topics. No one cared or knew what to do.