osf st. louis concerns

• i want the u.s. server to become more popular. many, many times i log on and the server is empty(cue the good, the bad, the ugly theme). any suggestions to make the server more attractive to players are welcome. i make a conscious effort to populate the server by recruiting from other servers, and it has worked somewhat. when those players do play i always treat them with respect and they have become returning players. one suggestion i have is to change the name to =OSF= U.S.A or =OSF= North America. all members are encouraged to provide suggestions.

• I can't suggest anything new. We already know that being respectful to rule-abiding players helps popularity, as does being a lenient but fair admin. I whole-heartedly agree that it would be awesome for OSF to have not one but two servers in the top ten. This has been a goal of mine since CoP. Fortunately, we have the resources available to us in the form of two good servers catering to North Americans, Europeans, and apparently even Japs (at least one) and some Brazilians (OR SHOULD I SAY SOME BRAZILIANS?) sorry inside joke.

Anyways, we can do it guys!

2 servers in the top 10 - we got close a few weeks ago with Ams ranked 11th and StL 18th

ea3tz7bk4yctbvlst7f.png
    [04:27] CloWn: we are pistol team. lol

• I have to admit i am guilty of not playin in any other server other than Mesa 24/7
    Like today the server was full and i waited till there was a slot instead of login on to UK or St.L

From now on i will try my best to populate these servers even if it mean sitting there on my own for a while

Lets have a real bash at this guys we have enough players and fans to do it, others will join if we populate our deserted servers our selfs

Wardy

• i like the renaming idea alot :)

and i am guilty also of not trying to populate STL, but instead playing in MESA 24/7 where everyone else is.

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs