What music are you listening to?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dude those people are trippin balls. What tha fuck Tioga?!

Was fuckin hilarious tho.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

Edited once, last by B-e-t-a (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

Edited once, last by Arson (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Hey look, Michael Savage found Arson!

Watch the first minute

External Content www.youtube.com

Can't stop watching, must watch more.

Edited once, last by (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I was away for a weekend with some friends.. we were close to the border of germany.. so obviously there was a german music tv channel...
    This song came along about a 1000 times and i'm actualy able to listin to it without feeling weird. (This is number 1 in germany and france atm.)

Also this number came along.. witch (what i thought) was a catchy beat.

(just for the record i'm from holland myself:P)

rirrnos4eu1zdgyhiug9.png

Edited once, last by Terrorbulky (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• ok so heres some good music....

Oh and V bigup for the cowboy bebop.... i love that cartoon..>!

Edited once, last by poobar (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• I prefer the weird techno version

You fags...80's music FTW