• well when i kill him he yells at me calls me a hacker and a looser :lol::roll:

People Are Like Slinkies... Basically Useless... And Yet It's So Amusing To Watch Them Fall Down The Stairs

• What does sniping have to do with anything?

Nothing other than its an annoying trait of his, and something he does to knowingly irritate players on the server, like has been said here already when he starts to get killed in close combat he cannot understand why and seems to be of the opinion its because we cheat, unfortunatly he does not realise good aim in close combat comes from practice and good training, something that was offered to him.
    I have nothing against Specter personally, and i try to understand why he feels the way he does, and in some ways i can only i feel he just doesn't realise its his own actions which have caused the problems, unfortunalty if he does not change his ways and begin to act reasonably then i feel he should be perma banned from the OSF servers for insulting behaviour as it is just not acceptable.

Ripley has offered the olive branch in this thread, and i'm sure no one here wants to ban Specter but insulting behaviour and a lack of sportsmanship we like to promote on the OSF server especially those who are more involved and used to be a part of our community can not be tolerated, I hope you can understand this Specter.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• OK rip i will play at the osf server and play with friends and again old friends and its ok for me to come at your ts but i think its no reason to kick me because i write shut up not to you to a outher player

• Are you trying to insult me again? I use the precision rifle all the time, but not to "bother you". Like all the other players, I just go to another server to use it now. And no, I do not sit on hills with it. I will shoot you in the face with it in the proto.
    :P

Now, he can snipe all he wants. Let that shit go man. You are being narrow minded and unreasonable about it. The other things you said were fair, but it's like you toss in opinion about sniping like it is a sin.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg

• Are you trying to insult me again? I use the precision rifle all the time, but not to "bother you". Like all the other players, I just go to another server to use it now. And no, I do not sit on hills with it. I will shoot you in the face with it in the proto.
    :P

Now, he can snipe all he wants. Let that shit go man. You are being narrow minded and unreasonable about it. The other things you said were fair, but it's like you toss in opinion about sniping like it is a sin.

No not trying to insult you Beta i hardly see you in the servers these days although i enjoy playing with ya when i do :wink: all i'm trying to say is Specters situation is unique, nothing to do with his sniping, to understand it you'd of had to play with him for the last 6 months daily like we have, unfortunatly Specter seems to of found it hard to deal with Ripley he feels that Ripley has been harsh and cruel to him, anyone who knows Ripley well knows this is not true but at the same time of course we all have our bad days and can rub each other up the wrong way this should never become truly personal it is after all just a game. Before Specter decided to join NoobHunters I asked him to stay at OSf and just try to relax and that hopefully in time that he and Ripley would just find a happy medium, unfortunatly things got personall and insulting and he left the clan for NH, he still plays but it "seems" that he just likes to annoy other players, his sniping is just a very very small part of it.

I have nothing against snipers period.

"when i look on this i think its potatos"
    Tryton on life

"I really like to take them from the rear"
    Tryton on Battlefield tactics

Edited once, last by ArboristUK (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• We had a good game the other day Arborist. Unfortunately, I am having trouble with TS3 and my mic. The mic seems to work fine otherwise. But anyway, Specter seem to play fine then from what I could tell.

overclocked and water cooled mang!
    Crysis_signature_by_spiridusumagik.jpg