New App to Become an Old School Fighter #41 from Kahmu

• Hmm, I guess this explains why I haven't heard or seen you much on TS.
    And some of us have lives/jobs. For example I was on the road for 2.5 weeks and didn't even know you had applied until recently.
    So the result is I haven't been online with you at the same time for awhile, so I haven't felt I had a big enough sample size to vote.

As like any group in life, there are more vocal and less vocal members, and more active and less active.
    There has also been a recent flood of applications, and there is some concern over maintaining standards
    that has probably slowed things down a bit. that's only natural.

Please stick with it as Arborist suggests.
    Everyone has different ways of evaluating, not voting doesn't mean they don't care or aren't watching you. :wink:

Some feedback:
    I remember you using the PR a lot and we have plenty of guys who can do that, but choose not to for the good of the game.
    Some of us have asked you to stop when it gets annoying, but you did not. Granted that was awhile back. So don't get upset.

So show us what else you got, I am sure you can teamup well, you are a good player.
    And you may have evolved your style since so I am certainly still open to voting for you in the future. :)

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

• Arborist Ginia earned every bit of it.

Although I think she gets an automatic +1 for instantly becoming the best looking member of OSF despite never having seen her. :lol:

"You are what you do, when it counts." - the masao

Some feedback:
    I remember you using the PR a lot and we have plenty of guys who can do that, but choose not to for the good of the game.
    Some of us have asked you to stop when it gets annoying, but you did not. Granted that was awhile back. So don't get upset.

So show us what else you got, I am sure you can teamup well, you are a good player.
    And you may have evolved your style since so I am certainly still open to voting for you in the future. :)

that whas at the beginning, now i play on the ground etc.....

Edited once, last by Kahmu (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• if half of the osf member is to lazy to vote or dont check the forums, then its impossible to get 10 votes in 1 month..................
    and sorry for my miscalculation, i had 8 votes - 1 = 7 so.....
    you should update you're application thing couse in this way no1 would be able to join....
    or you have to be the wife of 1 of the members.....

I can assure you that the number of votes required to join is as low as it is to accommodate for the proportion of us that do not check the forums everyday. Additionally, the reason for the deadline is so that you have to bring it upon yourself as an applicant to talk to other OSF members, make sure they know who you are, and make sure they know you've submitted an application. I am NOT saying you have to be Hazer, but I am saying that the system is set up in a way such that the applicant needs to meet everyone in OSF in order to join. For example, I did not vote for you because I have never played with or even spoken to you in TS, as far as I can remember (if I did, then you didn't leave enough of an impression on me to remember you - no offense if that was the case).

i'll just wait couple of weeks and after easter i'm going to place a new request...
    cya guys in game.

Sounds good. I'm in TS all the time, so be sure to say hi if you see me :)