Shattered Horizon & S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 3

• imma agree with toga on this one..... a dsi? id laugh, say thanks, then say thanks for the 150$ im gonna get for selling this on ebay..

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• True that evil...... and frankly DSi isnt too good.....and it was a complete surprise to me........ I didnt even ask for it..... and I already have a psp and ps3 and psp..........

"Knowledge is power and power corrupts, so study hard and be evil."
    "If we do not end wars, wars will end us"

• Ok im sure one of you can top this Benchmark on Stalker 3 (Ripley)...lol i came in 12th and i have down clocked my OCed cpu and 2x260's :lol: (f*****g OZ heat)

(benckmarker is on this page for download)
    http://cop.stalker-game.com/?page=benchmark&rp=1#top100

tip:
    Go to "Rate Benchmark"...use "Advanced DX9" (topbox)......leave on both of the settings below........enter details....then RUN!!!

As always its good to stop all unwanted processes, plus a dry-run before going for gold :)

"Aspire to Inspire before you expire." "life.............is a state of mind."

• The benchmark I am downloading is 421 MB. The file is stkcop-bench-setup.exe, I hope that's the right one.

EDIT: Ok, I've scored 7800 on the "Advanced DX9" test. This was using the machine that has a core2 duo E6750 and a 9600GT.

Also, I do not care for this benchmark as it takes far too long to run. I prefer the quick benchmarks that do everything in only a minute or two.

• Cool thanks for running it Evil..i just wanted to know how different cards perform....have ya tried your main/other PC yet.....as that card is quite old.
    Ripley might have finished the game....but i would be really interested in his result..and others.

Again thankyou for your time.

• Hehe cool..thanks again...but like all of us ..I want faster better and more...yesterday
    ....As i just cant get Arma2 running at a good FPS when having 200.000 ground and air units in a war :( ...lol

• After upgrading from 4 to 6 GB of ram, i started getting blue screens in Crysis after only 20 minutes or so. So I put my old 4 GB of DDR2 @ 860 mhz back in and now I got a slightly better score on the stalker benchmark (up maybe 400 points). Call me a noob for thinking that it's possible to get more performance out of more ram just because both were rated at 800 mhz :oops:

• Should be out this year...hopfully ...a full Crysis Mod

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by DMC_RULEZ (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• Thats the beta...and yes I know some guys here that have played the multiplayer (and liked it)...but i'm waiting for the final release.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LOL we can only wish..as you will need this for the next vids effects
    http://www.taranfx.com/nvidia-reality…rendering-cloud