Tioga's Awesome Songs that happen to be good

• Heres my first song ill post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• sorry bout the quality of these vids if u want em better go to the actual vid and type &fmt=18 on the end

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by tioga (July 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM).

• ...........................................u suck................................

"12 isnt divisible by 4...." -NecessaryEvil (Dumbass =P)
    "i aint got no link nigga" -NecessaryEvil (RACIST!!)
    "i got a GF in every state" -Gamp(MORMON Polygamists!!!)

"I dont like having sexual intercourse, I just like knowing that my genitals can pass easily through yours" -Arson633

• I was under the impression that you created this topic to post links to songs that aren't so well-known. Well, if you're gonna post Metallica here, then I'm gonna post Lynyrd Skynyrd.

• The artists can be well known but the song cannot be. evil please follow the rules and edit your post. oh and make sure u slap my ass with the leather switch really hard so i can get a good climax into my pussy.

• What? You didn't post any rules, you ass. Besides, that Metallica song is very well known.

But fine, if you want non-well-known, here ya go:

• External Content www.youtube.com