Posts by shan735

Today when i played on mesa map with pointer and tryton, pointer said i was going too fast on speed mode =/

usually i'll be ok with it but for the last few days, i have noticed a bit of changes =/ its quite annoying and fun at the same time =/

im not hacking...i'll absoluetly delcare myself right now, i'm not hacking X(

Right, yesterday or the day before, i was respawning and i respawned on Wardy's tank, when i was meant to be spawning near a spawn truck.

from that day on -.- ppl have said i've been going too fast on mesa =/

i did find out one time i ran from proto to bunker D3 with no energy loss but i couldn't buy nything =/

2nd time was when i ran from D3 bunker to war factory and i reahed it with no problem =/ strike 2

3rd time, today, was when i was fighting pointer. he thought i was going too fast so i had a test =/

E3 bunker to war factory front door...50% energy loss= wtf?! usually i end up in the open -.-
    then another test.
    D3 bunker to Warfactory stairs (on t he way to the roof)
    i couldn't reach it.

i think there might be a glitch of some kind near proto area which speeds up my speed mode =/

if u want i'll do it again tonight.

toga is right except for his point that you need to have good players for good teamwork. I think it´s a matter of "swarming" and even with average players you can be effective.

yesterday 3 FusioN´s joined the server and they started owning again only b/c of good teamwork (we were 6!!). It´s as always, most of us (including me) tend to run away from the spawn point immediately and right into the three of them.

When we have situations like this: forget about your kdr, be patient and go as a group, coordinate where you spawn and where you are going. SCAN SCAN SCAN you should know by now that I am pissed a lot of times b/c I am the only one who is scanning. :)
    The most important rule in PS is "survive/stay alive" so do not rush in. Knowing where the enemy is enables you to control the situation.

The good news is we made it yesterday once we stuck together and after 30min the FusioN´s left. So it is possible to train that just look at what the 760´s do. As much as I dont like em they tend to camp proto area and stick together like glue.

I will try to be a less "lone wolf" next time there comes up a small clan vs clan and if anybody else is with me we will rule (much more than we do anyway 8) )

HEY i scan too you know -.-'

anyway :D these are good tips thanks :P

btw xD can you guys teach me some stuff :P

such as:

Ripley- you own by yourself 9/10 -.-' you said some stuff about "Knowing what your enemy is gonna do next"
    Evil- How to use ur laser effecitvely- because i know that theres someone there bfore i see'em because of their laser -.-' and vice versa =/

and some other stuff like how to fight in speed mode :P

i know its a lot ot ask xD but PLEASE!!! xD

yea i noticed that too ^^

which is why i hope we can work a good plan out =/

for example : Ryan and Felix have a "one down one up" strategy where (for example) at a war factory, one would be higher up than the other and its proven effective =/

if we have something like that =/ we could OWN

http://www.mycrysis.com/uploads/mediapool/mesa.jpg

You know =/ i've always wondered if we could develop a plan that all of us could easily re-enact by putting a few strategic plans.
    i mean yesterday some of us got our asses kicked 4-5 of us vs 3 fusions, and we lost...bad =/

they only won because they worked well TOGETHER =/ sure we got teamspeak but what if they had a plan they know of by heart =/

we should have one ^^ put a few sniper places, spawn trucks etc etc. sure if we're against each other we could know where most things are but hey :D thats just practice xD

You have a new Application to Become an Old School Fighter

From User shan735

Question: Xfire name (if applicable)

Response:

Question: I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility.

Response: Yes

Question: Joining OSF - Ambitions Please choose the most appropriate option.

Response: I would like to take part in weekly practice sessions and play several days per week

Question: What is your age?

Response: 16

Question: Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?

Response:

I'd like to join because i find that OSF are friendly and very good at Crysis -.-'

Being an OSF Member is good enough for me :)

p.s - if u want me to i'll download xfire later and i'll also download teamspeak on my computer later today, i'm on the laptop.

Hello everybody :)

i'm sure i dont know everyone yet on OSF besides the people on MESA :D

i've seen the applications on the applying area, but reading a few seems that i need to be messaged to get some sort of applicatoin.

could i just copy and paste someones applicatoin and just delete and replace the relevant information?

even if i can't join, can i know what time Mike, Ripley, Scanner, Necessary Evil, um...Tropska and iComrade (xD) would be on? cos i know we're around the world heehee.