Posts by RwWolf

The hell got into you now? Go sleep it off and come back, call me any names you want but I have my reasons. Don't just ask for the box location when there's another guy in TS we don't know if we should trust with everything, more things to say about that. And you start to behave immature, of course I'm behaving retarded but you do realize that I'm joking, aye? More shit to write but I just don't want to bother with it.

There is a new applicant by the name of
    RwWolf

If you have an Xfire account, what is your profile name?
    Response
    :

Membership is on an invitation-only basis. Which OSF member has invited you to make an application?
    Response
    : eraser1

I know the rules on OSF servers and understand that by joining OSF, I am expected to uphold a high level of maturity, respect, and responsibility
    Response
    : Yes

Which is closest to your ambitions regarding applying for =OSF=
    Response
    : I plan to play in OSF servers occasionally on the weekends

What is your age?
    Response
    : 18

What Country or State do you live in?
    Response
    : Romania

Why would you like to join us? What do you hope to get out of being an OSF member?
    Response:
    I come across from another gaming community, one that has only one game, the Freelancer Discovery GC, an old game, however, after six years I kinda grew old of the way the community worked, a lot of conspiracy (for real) and a lot of meta-gaming. The reason I want to join is because I want something new, more games to be able to play, with more/other people. I have been introduced to this community by eraser, and honestly I like it.
    What I hope to get out of being an OSF member? Well, hopefully have fun, play games, chat, and yell Valhalla while holding the OSF banner.

Hello guys, my name is Raul, I wanted to salute you all, I've recently been lured here by eraser1, met him over War Thunder just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'll be lurking into the dark corners of your teamspeak by the name of Raul, playing games, talking with whoever stumbels upon thee. If anybody wants help with AutoIT/AHK language programing I can help, I usually spend my non-playing time making scripts for games... different kinds, well enough writing, back to games, cya around.